Chuyển đến nội dung chính

SWORD OF SOTER by @RaleneBurke w/ @PrismBookTours #GuestPost #SOSPrism #Giveaway

On Tour with Prism Book Tours Sword of Soter (Sacred Armor Trilogy #2) By Ralene Burke YA Fantasy, Christian Paperback & ebook, 275 Pages September 25th 2019 by Elk Lake Publishing Inc NEW KINGDOM. NEW FRIENDS. NEW DANGERS. NOT EVERYONE CAN BE TRUSTED … Karina, Tristian, Rashka, and Sam venture forth into the wilderness of Soter on the next leg of their quest to retrieve the Armor of the Creator. With the ancient evil already affecting the kingdom, nothing in Soter is what it seems—from what skulks beneath the canopies of the woods to what lies within the sleek white and gold of the capitol city to the people Karina and Tristan have known since they were children. Danger lurks around every corner. Discerning who to trust is paramount to staying alive and discovering the location of the Temple of Soter. Yet, to Karina’s horror, Faramos’s reach finds them time and again. The longer they are forced to dawdle, the more people are affected by the growing panic in Soter, and the ...

The Secret

Grand Finale #YALoveTour w/ @PrismBookTours #Giveaway @Mag_Dallen @RobinD_Writer @BriaQuinlan @ThatsTirrellble

On Tour with Prism Book Tours

Book Tour Grand Finale for
YA LOVE



We hope you enjoyed the tour! If you missed any of the books featured, you
will find snippets, as well as the link to each full post, and the giveaway below:

February 11th: Launch

February 12th: Maggie Dallen - Love at First Fight - Excerpt


Follow the Author: Website│Goodreads│Facebook│Twitter│Instagram│BookBub│Newsletter
Find the Book: Goodreads│Amazon

Snippet from an excerpt from Love at First Fight (find the full post here):

When I met her gaze again she had her lips pressed together and her eyes were still narrowed but this time I got the sense that she was actively trying not to laugh.

As if she could read my mind she arched her brows and shook her head. “Nope. Not gonna happen. You might be able to fool everyone else in this school into thinking you’re some sort of white-hat-wearing hero but you cannot charm me, Jason Connolly.”

I let out a little snort of amusement at that description. “White hat, huh? I always thought I had more of a knight-in-shining-armor vibe going on.”

February 13th: Robin Daniels - Perfectly You - Excerpt


Follow the Author: Website│Goodreads│Facebook│Twitter│Instagram│BookBub│Newsletter
Find the Book: Goodreads│Amazon

Snippet from an excerpt from Perfectly You (find the full post here):

For a moment, I forgot what I was doing and leaned into him. Wow, he smelled unbelievably good. Like soap and dryer sheets and something a little sharper that I couldn't identify. I needed to ask him what cologne he wore, because it was incredible. I could smell him all day. Not to mention that his chest was a lot firmer than one would guess, since he hides it under baggy button-down shirts all the time.

Andy cleared his throat and I pulled away. He looked embarrassed again. He really needed to get over that, and I was going to help him, starting right now. "Sorry." I grinned. "You smell amazing. Your cologne is yummy enough to eat. I could sit here and sniff you for the rest of the class."

He choked on his spit and quickly put his fist over his mouth to stifle his laughter. "Please don't." He was trying to sound horrified, but his face gave him away. He appreciated the compliment.



Follow the Author: Website│Goodreads│Facebook│Twitter│Instagram│BookBub│Newsletter
Find SECRET GIRLFRIEND: Goodreads│Amazon│B&N│iBooks│Kobo
Find SECRET LIFE: Goodreads│Amazon│B&N│iBooks│Kobo

Snippet from an excerpt from Secret Girlfriend (find the full post here):

Seven lockers down Chris Kent was making out with Cheryl, the way-too-perky head cheerleader.

I tried not to stare, but when his hand slid past her waist and over her hip, I slammed my locker shut and stormed off in the opposite direction. Not that anyone noticed. The problem? Not only was I that gorgeous jock’s secret girlfriend—I also had a secret power.

I’m invisible.

Okay, not invisible invisible. But, in the not-so-mythical land of Highschoolia where blending in equals obscurity, I rated a negative seven JD on the Jane Doe to Lindsay Lohan Visibility Scale. I’d have been the first to tell you I didn’t mind. Well, typically.

February 15th: Kayla Tirrell - Courtside Crush - Guest Post


Follow the Author: Website│Goodreads│Facebook│Twitter│Instagram│BookBub│Newsletter
Find the Book: Goodreads│Amazon

Snippet from the fun facts guest post (find the full post here):

Courtside Crush is a Romeo and Juliet retelling, which means I drew heavily on the play for inspiration. 

Here are some fun facts about this new release:

—The prologue is a quote straight from Romeo and Juliet that was tweaked ever so slightly to make it fit the high school where Courtside Crush takes place. 

“Two teams, both alike in dignity
In fair Marlow Junction, where we lay our scene
From basketball grudge to new mutiny
Where rival love makes rival schools unclean”
-Probably not Shakespeare

Tour Giveaway


GIVEAWAY PRIZES:
- 1 winner will receive a $15 Amazon eGift Card (open internationally)
- 1 winner will receive a paperback copy of LOVE AT FIRST FIGHT by Maggie Dallen (US only)
- 1 winner will receive a signed paperback copy of PERFECTLY YOU by Robin Daniels (US only)
- 1 winner will receive copies of SECRET GIRLFRIEND & SECRET LIFE by Bria Quinlan (if in the US: choice between the 2 paperbacks or the ebundle, if outside the US, the ebundle)
- 1 winner will receive a paperback copy of COURTSIDE CRUSH by Kayla Tirrell (US only)

Ends February 20, 2019

Nhận xét

Popular Posts

SWORD OF SOTER by @RaleneBurke w/ @PrismBookTours #GuestPost #SOSPrism #Giveaway

On Tour with Prism Book Tours Sword of Soter (Sacred Armor Trilogy #2) By Ralene Burke YA Fantasy, Christian Paperback & ebook, 275 Pages September 25th 2019 by Elk Lake Publishing Inc NEW KINGDOM. NEW FRIENDS. NEW DANGERS. NOT EVERYONE CAN BE TRUSTED … Karina, Tristian, Rashka, and Sam venture forth into the wilderness of Soter on the next leg of their quest to retrieve the Armor of the Creator. With the ancient evil already affecting the kingdom, nothing in Soter is what it seems—from what skulks beneath the canopies of the woods to what lies within the sleek white and gold of the capitol city to the people Karina and Tristan have known since they were children. Danger lurks around every corner. Discerning who to trust is paramount to staying alive and discovering the location of the Temple of Soter. Yet, to Karina’s horror, Faramos’s reach finds them time and again. The longer they are forced to dawdle, the more people are affected by the growing panic in Soter, and the ...

Grand Finale: CLAIMING THE DRAKOS HEIR by @JenniferFaye34 w/ @PrismBookTours #Giveaway #Free #Bookmark

On Tour with Prism Book Tours Book Tour Grand Finale for Claiming the Drakos Heir By Jennifer Faye We hope you enjoyed the tour! If you missed any of the stops you'll find snippets, as well as the link to each full post, below: Launch - Note from the Author Hi. :-) Thank you for joining me with the launch for the second book in the Greek Island Brides trilogy ~ CLAIMING THE DRAKOS HEIR. When a freak accident kills Popi’s adopted sister and brother-in-law, she is left carrying her sister’s baby. Agreeing to be a surrogate had been a big decision for Popi and one she hadn’t taken lightly. And now that her sister is gone, it is up to Popi to step up and raise the child of her heart. . . It's All About the Romance - Excerpt Her life was about to change in so many ways, as the baby was due in a couple of weeks. Not long at all— Knock-knock. Knock-knock. So much for ignoring them. “Anyone home?” A male voice called out through the open window. Who could that be? Popi wasn’t expecti...

Book Review: Department 19 by Will Hill

Title:  Department 19 Author:  Will Hill Series:   Department 19, #1 Pages:   489 Publisher:  HarperCollins Children's Books Date of Publication:  1st September, 2011 Source:  Bought Synopsis from Goodreads: Jamie Carpenter's life will never be the same. His father is dead, his mother is missing, and he was just rescued by an enormous man named Frankenstein. Jamie is brought to Department 19, where he is pulled into a secret organization responsible for policing the supernatural, founded more than a century ago by Abraham Van Helsing and the other survivors of Dracula. Aided by Frankenstein's monster, a beautiful vampire girl with her own agenda, and the members of the agency, Jamie must attempt to save his mother from a terrifyingly powerful vampire. "Department 19" takes us through history, across Europe, and beyond - from the cobbled streets of Victorian London to prohibition-era New York, from the icy wastes of Arctic Russia to the treac...

Free $100