Chuyển đến nội dung chính

SWORD OF SOTER by @RaleneBurke w/ @PrismBookTours #GuestPost #SOSPrism #Giveaway

On Tour with Prism Book Tours Sword of Soter (Sacred Armor Trilogy #2) By Ralene Burke YA Fantasy, Christian Paperback & ebook, 275 Pages September 25th 2019 by Elk Lake Publishing Inc NEW KINGDOM. NEW FRIENDS. NEW DANGERS. NOT EVERYONE CAN BE TRUSTED … Karina, Tristian, Rashka, and Sam venture forth into the wilderness of Soter on the next leg of their quest to retrieve the Armor of the Creator. With the ancient evil already affecting the kingdom, nothing in Soter is what it seems—from what skulks beneath the canopies of the woods to what lies within the sleek white and gold of the capitol city to the people Karina and Tristan have known since they were children. Danger lurks around every corner. Discerning who to trust is paramount to staying alive and discovering the location of the Temple of Soter. Yet, to Karina’s horror, Faramos’s reach finds them time and again. The longer they are forced to dawdle, the more people are affected by the growing panic in Soter, and the ...

The Secret

Cover Reveal NARCOSIS ROOM by Louise Cypress @JennBardsley w/ @RockstarBkTours #Excerpt



Today Jennifer Bardsley, Owl Hollow Press, and Rockstar Book Tours are revealing the cover and an exclusive content for NARCOISIS ROOM, her new YA Sci-Fi Book which releases in 2019! Check out the awesome cover!

On to the reveal! 



Title: NARCOISIS ROOM
Author: Jennifer Bardsley
Pub. Date: 2019
Publisher: Owl Hollow Press
Formats: Paperback, eBook
Pages: ?
Find it: Goodreads

Total Recall meets Scott Westerfeld’s Uglies.

Sleep for three months and make your problems go away.

Ellie Savage is used to promises. Her dermatologist dad and her psychiatrist mom run the Narcosis Clinic, a medical facility famous for ultimate makeovers, where disturbing issues are resolved while patients are beautified. Clients like pop star Dean Mathews are grateful to narcosis for healing their deepest wounds. Ellie is her parents’ most ardent supporter until her dreams become a nightmare. Ellie discovers that her true self has been shredded to bits by the scalpel and the only way for Ellie to remember is to forget everything she thinks she knows.

Exclusive Excerpt!

A sudden breeze swept my Mariners cap away, and I chased it down the path to the antique merry-go-round. It fluttered to a stop right in front of the ticket girl.
“Nice hat,” she said, smacking her gum. “You know the Mariners suck, right?”
“Tell me about it.” I fished out money from my pocket. “Ten tickets, please.”
“Ten rides?” Her plucked eyebrows shot up. “But you’ll miss the whole concert.”
“I’m a Sam Anders fan,” I lied.
“Whatever.” The girl pocketed the money in her green vest and clicked open the metal gate.
Ten seconds later I sat on a wooden horse spinning into oblivion so fast that my hat flew off again. Painted ponies going up. Painted ponies going down. Mirrors and lights. Grab the brass ring. Up, down, round and round.
The ride was kind of like my life. My history was a blur, the memories hard to grasp. Two years at Remington Prep had ruined me. Something sinister had happened to me at boarding school, but my brain wouldn’t let me remember what that traumatic event was. The carousel went faster and faster until I could no longer hear the din of music in the distance.
Nobody else was riding that night. Only me.
Whoever that was.
Who was I? Who’d taught me to ride a bike? What had happened in middle school? Why didn’t Marley like me? What was that scar on my chest all about? Why was I afraid of water? How long could I live my life without remembering my past? Where were all my details? Mom and Dad were afraid of telling me anything because they wanted my brain to remember on its own, but so far that plan was crap.
When my tenth ride on the carousel was up, I was so dizzy that I could barely climb off the horse. I staggered around for a few seconds before I regained my footing. Then I zeroed in on the totem pole at the top of the field, peering down at me with its eagle eyes. I tramped up the hill across the damp grass.
“Hey,” the merry-go-round operator called after me. “You forgot your hat!”
“Trash it,” I said, not looking back. I felt like I was going to throw up, but not from nausea. 
Something sick clawed at my heart. It tore me up from the inside, begging to get out. Begging to be remembered.
When I got to the totem pole, I sank onto my knees. Tears streamed down my cheeks.
And I had no idea why.  

About Jennifer:
Jennifer Bardsley writes the parenting column “I Brake for Moms” for The Everett Daily Herald. You can find Jennifer on her website: http://JenniferBardsley.net or on her Facebook page: The YA Gal. An alumna of Stanford University, Jennifer lives in Edmonds, WA with her husband and two children.




Nhận xét

Popular Posts

SWORD OF SOTER by @RaleneBurke w/ @PrismBookTours #GuestPost #SOSPrism #Giveaway

On Tour with Prism Book Tours Sword of Soter (Sacred Armor Trilogy #2) By Ralene Burke YA Fantasy, Christian Paperback & ebook, 275 Pages September 25th 2019 by Elk Lake Publishing Inc NEW KINGDOM. NEW FRIENDS. NEW DANGERS. NOT EVERYONE CAN BE TRUSTED … Karina, Tristian, Rashka, and Sam venture forth into the wilderness of Soter on the next leg of their quest to retrieve the Armor of the Creator. With the ancient evil already affecting the kingdom, nothing in Soter is what it seems—from what skulks beneath the canopies of the woods to what lies within the sleek white and gold of the capitol city to the people Karina and Tristan have known since they were children. Danger lurks around every corner. Discerning who to trust is paramount to staying alive and discovering the location of the Temple of Soter. Yet, to Karina’s horror, Faramos’s reach finds them time and again. The longer they are forced to dawdle, the more people are affected by the growing panic in Soter, and the ...

Grand Finale: CLAIMING THE DRAKOS HEIR by @JenniferFaye34 w/ @PrismBookTours #Giveaway #Free #Bookmark

On Tour with Prism Book Tours Book Tour Grand Finale for Claiming the Drakos Heir By Jennifer Faye We hope you enjoyed the tour! If you missed any of the stops you'll find snippets, as well as the link to each full post, below: Launch - Note from the Author Hi. :-) Thank you for joining me with the launch for the second book in the Greek Island Brides trilogy ~ CLAIMING THE DRAKOS HEIR. When a freak accident kills Popi’s adopted sister and brother-in-law, she is left carrying her sister’s baby. Agreeing to be a surrogate had been a big decision for Popi and one she hadn’t taken lightly. And now that her sister is gone, it is up to Popi to step up and raise the child of her heart. . . It's All About the Romance - Excerpt Her life was about to change in so many ways, as the baby was due in a couple of weeks. Not long at all— Knock-knock. Knock-knock. So much for ignoring them. “Anyone home?” A male voice called out through the open window. Who could that be? Popi wasn’t expecti...

Book Review: Department 19 by Will Hill

Title:  Department 19 Author:  Will Hill Series:   Department 19, #1 Pages:   489 Publisher:  HarperCollins Children's Books Date of Publication:  1st September, 2011 Source:  Bought Synopsis from Goodreads: Jamie Carpenter's life will never be the same. His father is dead, his mother is missing, and he was just rescued by an enormous man named Frankenstein. Jamie is brought to Department 19, where he is pulled into a secret organization responsible for policing the supernatural, founded more than a century ago by Abraham Van Helsing and the other survivors of Dracula. Aided by Frankenstein's monster, a beautiful vampire girl with her own agenda, and the members of the agency, Jamie must attempt to save his mother from a terrifyingly powerful vampire. "Department 19" takes us through history, across Europe, and beyond - from the cobbled streets of Victorian London to prohibition-era New York, from the icy wastes of Arctic Russia to the treac...

Free $100