Chuyển đến nội dung chính

SWORD OF SOTER by @RaleneBurke w/ @PrismBookTours #GuestPost #SOSPrism #Giveaway

On Tour with Prism Book Tours Sword of Soter (Sacred Armor Trilogy #2) By Ralene Burke YA Fantasy, Christian Paperback & ebook, 275 Pages September 25th 2019 by Elk Lake Publishing Inc NEW KINGDOM. NEW FRIENDS. NEW DANGERS. NOT EVERYONE CAN BE TRUSTED … Karina, Tristian, Rashka, and Sam venture forth into the wilderness of Soter on the next leg of their quest to retrieve the Armor of the Creator. With the ancient evil already affecting the kingdom, nothing in Soter is what it seems—from what skulks beneath the canopies of the woods to what lies within the sleek white and gold of the capitol city to the people Karina and Tristan have known since they were children. Danger lurks around every corner. Discerning who to trust is paramount to staying alive and discovering the location of the Temple of Soter. Yet, to Karina’s horror, Faramos’s reach finds them time and again. The longer they are forced to dawdle, the more people are affected by the growing panic in Soter, and the ...

The Secret

Easter Holidays TBR

I'm back from uni for the Easter holidays so I thought I would share what I'll be reading over the break.



I'm currently reading...

OBSIDIO by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
I've been excited for this for sooo long. I preordered it back in April and it's finally here! I absolutely love this series; it's one of my favourites and I'll be writing a fuller post about it when I've finished Obsidio so keep an eye out for that. But if you haven't read these yet then I really recommend you get on it!



After this I shall be reading (in no particular order)...

IN PARIS WITH YOU by Clementine Beauvais

I read Clementine's first book Piglettes over the summer and absolutely loved it so I can't wait to read this new one! It's a verse novel set in Paris, when two people meet again after ten years apart and revive their relationship. I haven't read a verse novel in a long time and who can turn down a Parisian romance?! 


GOODBYE PERFECT by Sara Barnard
Sara Barnard is an author on my auto-buy list and so I had to get this as soon as it came out... And then I got distracted by other books and never got to reading it! I've heard good things from lots of people, and I know Sara's writing is great so I can't wait to finally get around to reading it. Also isn't it pretty! 



SCYTHE by Neal Schusterman 
I don't know a lot about this book but it sounds very interesting! Two teenagers have to train to be Scythes, people who take others' lives as population control in a world where death has been conquered. It's a book club book this month and a good friend of mine loved it so I'm looking forward to giving it a go! 




MORE THAN WE CAN TELL by Brigid Kemmerer
I'd picked this one up to buy in Waterstones so many times so I finally took the plunge and purchased it. I'm so excited to read it, it sounds really interesting and I've been meaning to try something by Brigid for a while now. 






THE CHILDREN OF CASTLE ROCK by Natasha Farrant
I love a good middle grade novel and so I'm very excited for this one! It's a boarding school adventure which is right up my street. It's published this month by Faber and Faber and so I'll try to get to it very soon. Also, isn't the proof gorgeous?!

Have you read any of these? I know it's ambitious to want to read all of these in two weeks (especially when I also have a dissertation to write...) but I'm going to give it a go! Which should I start with? 

Also I'm playing around with my blog design as I'm trying to relaunch so please bear with and do let me know what you like/what you don't!

Nhận xét

Popular Posts

SWORD OF SOTER by @RaleneBurke w/ @PrismBookTours #GuestPost #SOSPrism #Giveaway

On Tour with Prism Book Tours Sword of Soter (Sacred Armor Trilogy #2) By Ralene Burke YA Fantasy, Christian Paperback & ebook, 275 Pages September 25th 2019 by Elk Lake Publishing Inc NEW KINGDOM. NEW FRIENDS. NEW DANGERS. NOT EVERYONE CAN BE TRUSTED … Karina, Tristian, Rashka, and Sam venture forth into the wilderness of Soter on the next leg of their quest to retrieve the Armor of the Creator. With the ancient evil already affecting the kingdom, nothing in Soter is what it seems—from what skulks beneath the canopies of the woods to what lies within the sleek white and gold of the capitol city to the people Karina and Tristan have known since they were children. Danger lurks around every corner. Discerning who to trust is paramount to staying alive and discovering the location of the Temple of Soter. Yet, to Karina’s horror, Faramos’s reach finds them time and again. The longer they are forced to dawdle, the more people are affected by the growing panic in Soter, and the ...

Grand Finale: CLAIMING THE DRAKOS HEIR by @JenniferFaye34 w/ @PrismBookTours #Giveaway #Free #Bookmark

On Tour with Prism Book Tours Book Tour Grand Finale for Claiming the Drakos Heir By Jennifer Faye We hope you enjoyed the tour! If you missed any of the stops you'll find snippets, as well as the link to each full post, below: Launch - Note from the Author Hi. :-) Thank you for joining me with the launch for the second book in the Greek Island Brides trilogy ~ CLAIMING THE DRAKOS HEIR. When a freak accident kills Popi’s adopted sister and brother-in-law, she is left carrying her sister’s baby. Agreeing to be a surrogate had been a big decision for Popi and one she hadn’t taken lightly. And now that her sister is gone, it is up to Popi to step up and raise the child of her heart. . . It's All About the Romance - Excerpt Her life was about to change in so many ways, as the baby was due in a couple of weeks. Not long at all— Knock-knock. Knock-knock. So much for ignoring them. “Anyone home?” A male voice called out through the open window. Who could that be? Popi wasn’t expecti...

Book Review: Department 19 by Will Hill

Title:  Department 19 Author:  Will Hill Series:   Department 19, #1 Pages:   489 Publisher:  HarperCollins Children's Books Date of Publication:  1st September, 2011 Source:  Bought Synopsis from Goodreads: Jamie Carpenter's life will never be the same. His father is dead, his mother is missing, and he was just rescued by an enormous man named Frankenstein. Jamie is brought to Department 19, where he is pulled into a secret organization responsible for policing the supernatural, founded more than a century ago by Abraham Van Helsing and the other survivors of Dracula. Aided by Frankenstein's monster, a beautiful vampire girl with her own agenda, and the members of the agency, Jamie must attempt to save his mother from a terrifyingly powerful vampire. "Department 19" takes us through history, across Europe, and beyond - from the cobbled streets of Victorian London to prohibition-era New York, from the icy wastes of Arctic Russia to the treac...

Free $100