Chuyển đến nội dung chính

SWORD OF SOTER by @RaleneBurke w/ @PrismBookTours #GuestPost #SOSPrism #Giveaway

On Tour with Prism Book Tours Sword of Soter (Sacred Armor Trilogy #2) By Ralene Burke YA Fantasy, Christian Paperback & ebook, 275 Pages September 25th 2019 by Elk Lake Publishing Inc NEW KINGDOM. NEW FRIENDS. NEW DANGERS. NOT EVERYONE CAN BE TRUSTED … Karina, Tristian, Rashka, and Sam venture forth into the wilderness of Soter on the next leg of their quest to retrieve the Armor of the Creator. With the ancient evil already affecting the kingdom, nothing in Soter is what it seems—from what skulks beneath the canopies of the woods to what lies within the sleek white and gold of the capitol city to the people Karina and Tristan have known since they were children. Danger lurks around every corner. Discerning who to trust is paramount to staying alive and discovering the location of the Temple of Soter. Yet, to Karina’s horror, Faramos’s reach finds them time and again. The longer they are forced to dawdle, the more people are affected by the growing panic in Soter, and the ...

The Secret

Top Ten Books of 2014!

It's nearly 2015! Happy new year everyone! I read 61 books this year, which was one over my target, woop! Here are my top ten (in the order that I read them because I couldn't order them!):

here are eight, the other two were library or Kindle reads! 

1. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (review)
After all the hype I couldn't ignore this one, and I'm so glad I didn't! Possibly my favourite book of the year. A must read for all fans of YA!

2. Lobsters by Tom Ellen and Lucy Ivison (review)
This had me laughing out loud in public places and making a fool of myself - and I couldn't care less. So funny and realistic and one that I'm sure I shall be revisiting whenever I need cheering up. 

3. The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet by Bernie Su and Kate Rorick (review)
I adore the Lizzie Bennet Diaries and so this was a dream of a book. It fills in all the gaps of events only upon in the video diaries, including those exciting dates with Darcy ;) A must read for Pride & Prejudice and LBD fans!

Boys Don't Knit (Boys Don't Knit, #1)4. Boys Don't Knit by T.S. Easton
Another one that had me cracking up! Such a fun book and so different to everything I've read before! I've had the sequel on my shelf for agesss now and I really must get round to it because this one was so fab.

5. Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead (review)
SO. MANY. FEELS. The Bloodlines series just keeps getting better and better! I'm super duper excited for The Ruby Circle but will be so sad when it's over. Just read them!

6. Department 19 by Will Hill (review)
I was surprised by how much I loved this. I've had it for years and I'm kicking myself that I only read it in the summer. Looking forward to more of the series next year!

Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)7. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (review)
How could this not be on my list?! I think Anna's still my favourite but aww this is still just as adorable as expected from Stephanie's collection. Not to be missed!

8. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson (review)
I think this ties with Fangirl for my top book of 2014. I LOVED this and devoured it in just a couple of days despite it's enormous size (and I read slowly this year). Definitely my favourite of Morgan's novels and I cannot recommend it enough. READ IT. 

9. Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley (review)
So different to how I expected and so well handled. Absolutely beautiful. A must read! 

10. The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart (review)
So much fun! Even better than We Were Liars, which I adored too. Cannot wait to read more from E. Lockhart because each book I read just keeps getting better and better.

What were your favourite books of the year? 
What should I look out for in 2015? I'm so out of the loop so all recommendations welcome! 



Nhận xét

Popular Posts

SWORD OF SOTER by @RaleneBurke w/ @PrismBookTours #GuestPost #SOSPrism #Giveaway

On Tour with Prism Book Tours Sword of Soter (Sacred Armor Trilogy #2) By Ralene Burke YA Fantasy, Christian Paperback & ebook, 275 Pages September 25th 2019 by Elk Lake Publishing Inc NEW KINGDOM. NEW FRIENDS. NEW DANGERS. NOT EVERYONE CAN BE TRUSTED … Karina, Tristian, Rashka, and Sam venture forth into the wilderness of Soter on the next leg of their quest to retrieve the Armor of the Creator. With the ancient evil already affecting the kingdom, nothing in Soter is what it seems—from what skulks beneath the canopies of the woods to what lies within the sleek white and gold of the capitol city to the people Karina and Tristan have known since they were children. Danger lurks around every corner. Discerning who to trust is paramount to staying alive and discovering the location of the Temple of Soter. Yet, to Karina’s horror, Faramos’s reach finds them time and again. The longer they are forced to dawdle, the more people are affected by the growing panic in Soter, and the ...

Grand Finale: CLAIMING THE DRAKOS HEIR by @JenniferFaye34 w/ @PrismBookTours #Giveaway #Free #Bookmark

On Tour with Prism Book Tours Book Tour Grand Finale for Claiming the Drakos Heir By Jennifer Faye We hope you enjoyed the tour! If you missed any of the stops you'll find snippets, as well as the link to each full post, below: Launch - Note from the Author Hi. :-) Thank you for joining me with the launch for the second book in the Greek Island Brides trilogy ~ CLAIMING THE DRAKOS HEIR. When a freak accident kills Popi’s adopted sister and brother-in-law, she is left carrying her sister’s baby. Agreeing to be a surrogate had been a big decision for Popi and one she hadn’t taken lightly. And now that her sister is gone, it is up to Popi to step up and raise the child of her heart. . . It's All About the Romance - Excerpt Her life was about to change in so many ways, as the baby was due in a couple of weeks. Not long at all— Knock-knock. Knock-knock. So much for ignoring them. “Anyone home?” A male voice called out through the open window. Who could that be? Popi wasn’t expecti...

Book Review: Department 19 by Will Hill

Title:  Department 19 Author:  Will Hill Series:   Department 19, #1 Pages:   489 Publisher:  HarperCollins Children's Books Date of Publication:  1st September, 2011 Source:  Bought Synopsis from Goodreads: Jamie Carpenter's life will never be the same. His father is dead, his mother is missing, and he was just rescued by an enormous man named Frankenstein. Jamie is brought to Department 19, where he is pulled into a secret organization responsible for policing the supernatural, founded more than a century ago by Abraham Van Helsing and the other survivors of Dracula. Aided by Frankenstein's monster, a beautiful vampire girl with her own agenda, and the members of the agency, Jamie must attempt to save his mother from a terrifyingly powerful vampire. "Department 19" takes us through history, across Europe, and beyond - from the cobbled streets of Victorian London to prohibition-era New York, from the icy wastes of Arctic Russia to the treac...

Free $100