Chuyển đến nội dung chính

SWORD OF SOTER by @RaleneBurke w/ @PrismBookTours #GuestPost #SOSPrism #Giveaway

On Tour with Prism Book Tours Sword of Soter (Sacred Armor Trilogy #2) By Ralene Burke YA Fantasy, Christian Paperback & ebook, 275 Pages September 25th 2019 by Elk Lake Publishing Inc NEW KINGDOM. NEW FRIENDS. NEW DANGERS. NOT EVERYONE CAN BE TRUSTED … Karina, Tristian, Rashka, and Sam venture forth into the wilderness of Soter on the next leg of their quest to retrieve the Armor of the Creator. With the ancient evil already affecting the kingdom, nothing in Soter is what it seems—from what skulks beneath the canopies of the woods to what lies within the sleek white and gold of the capitol city to the people Karina and Tristan have known since they were children. Danger lurks around every corner. Discerning who to trust is paramount to staying alive and discovering the location of the Temple of Soter. Yet, to Karina’s horror, Faramos’s reach finds them time and again. The longer they are forced to dawdle, the more people are affected by the growing panic in Soter, and the ...

The Secret

Monthly Roud-Up: July

Funnily (or sadly) enough, July was actually the most I posted on the blog in ages, and I only did five posts. I have no excuses this time, guys. Just general laziness. But, I do feel good about August. I might actually be productive for once! But I wouldn't hold your breath.

 
Books Read:
 
Half a King by Joe Abercrombie
Skulduggery Pleasant: Kingdom of the Wicked by Derek Landy
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
Landline by Rainbow Rowell
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
The Illusionists by Laure Eve
 
Total: 8
 
(All the Sarah Dessen's are rereads. You know how it is in the summer, when you're kind of ina reading slump and all you really want is some Sarah Dessen.)
 
Books Reviewed:
 
 
(I KNOW I AM SO BEHIND ON REVIEWS I FEEL LIKE I'VE FORGOTTEN HOW TO WRITE THEM AT ALL.)
 
Book of the Month:
 
You know, I liked pretty much all the books I read this month, and I don't know how to choose. If I had to go with one, it would probably be Skulduggery. Or maybe Landline. Or The Illusionist. Or Since You've Been Gone. (I CAN'T CHOOSE)
 
I haven't really been up to much else this month, apart from, you know, YALC. Which was such a big deal that I wrote a whole blog post about it instead of just mentioning it here like I would usually do. HERE is that post about YALC if you haven't read it yet. I also did a random post about books which I want to see adapted, which you can read here.
 
In August, I'm really hoping I'll get around to doing some more reading than usual, because boy do I have a lot to catch up on! I'd also really like to blog some more, but I said that after YALC and still only managed one other post. Sometimes I think about maybe doing some more author interviews, because the two that I've done (yep. Only two!) I really enjoyed, and I would like to do something different every now and again. But I don't know. And I have a whole bunch of reviews to write. I think I'd also like to read some Adult SFF this month maybe? So we'll so how that goes. I'll do pretty much anything to distract myself from Results Day...
 
Anyway, how was your July? Read anything AMAZING?
 
 


Nhận xét

Popular Posts

SWORD OF SOTER by @RaleneBurke w/ @PrismBookTours #GuestPost #SOSPrism #Giveaway

On Tour with Prism Book Tours Sword of Soter (Sacred Armor Trilogy #2) By Ralene Burke YA Fantasy, Christian Paperback & ebook, 275 Pages September 25th 2019 by Elk Lake Publishing Inc NEW KINGDOM. NEW FRIENDS. NEW DANGERS. NOT EVERYONE CAN BE TRUSTED … Karina, Tristian, Rashka, and Sam venture forth into the wilderness of Soter on the next leg of their quest to retrieve the Armor of the Creator. With the ancient evil already affecting the kingdom, nothing in Soter is what it seems—from what skulks beneath the canopies of the woods to what lies within the sleek white and gold of the capitol city to the people Karina and Tristan have known since they were children. Danger lurks around every corner. Discerning who to trust is paramount to staying alive and discovering the location of the Temple of Soter. Yet, to Karina’s horror, Faramos’s reach finds them time and again. The longer they are forced to dawdle, the more people are affected by the growing panic in Soter, and the ...

Grand Finale: CLAIMING THE DRAKOS HEIR by @JenniferFaye34 w/ @PrismBookTours #Giveaway #Free #Bookmark

On Tour with Prism Book Tours Book Tour Grand Finale for Claiming the Drakos Heir By Jennifer Faye We hope you enjoyed the tour! If you missed any of the stops you'll find snippets, as well as the link to each full post, below: Launch - Note from the Author Hi. :-) Thank you for joining me with the launch for the second book in the Greek Island Brides trilogy ~ CLAIMING THE DRAKOS HEIR. When a freak accident kills Popi’s adopted sister and brother-in-law, she is left carrying her sister’s baby. Agreeing to be a surrogate had been a big decision for Popi and one she hadn’t taken lightly. And now that her sister is gone, it is up to Popi to step up and raise the child of her heart. . . It's All About the Romance - Excerpt Her life was about to change in so many ways, as the baby was due in a couple of weeks. Not long at all— Knock-knock. Knock-knock. So much for ignoring them. “Anyone home?” A male voice called out through the open window. Who could that be? Popi wasn’t expecti...

Book Review: Department 19 by Will Hill

Title:  Department 19 Author:  Will Hill Series:   Department 19, #1 Pages:   489 Publisher:  HarperCollins Children's Books Date of Publication:  1st September, 2011 Source:  Bought Synopsis from Goodreads: Jamie Carpenter's life will never be the same. His father is dead, his mother is missing, and he was just rescued by an enormous man named Frankenstein. Jamie is brought to Department 19, where he is pulled into a secret organization responsible for policing the supernatural, founded more than a century ago by Abraham Van Helsing and the other survivors of Dracula. Aided by Frankenstein's monster, a beautiful vampire girl with her own agenda, and the members of the agency, Jamie must attempt to save his mother from a terrifyingly powerful vampire. "Department 19" takes us through history, across Europe, and beyond - from the cobbled streets of Victorian London to prohibition-era New York, from the icy wastes of Arctic Russia to the treac...

Free $100