Chuyển đến nội dung chính

SWORD OF SOTER by @RaleneBurke w/ @PrismBookTours #GuestPost #SOSPrism #Giveaway

On Tour with Prism Book Tours Sword of Soter (Sacred Armor Trilogy #2) By Ralene Burke YA Fantasy, Christian Paperback & ebook, 275 Pages September 25th 2019 by Elk Lake Publishing Inc NEW KINGDOM. NEW FRIENDS. NEW DANGERS. NOT EVERYONE CAN BE TRUSTED … Karina, Tristian, Rashka, and Sam venture forth into the wilderness of Soter on the next leg of their quest to retrieve the Armor of the Creator. With the ancient evil already affecting the kingdom, nothing in Soter is what it seems—from what skulks beneath the canopies of the woods to what lies within the sleek white and gold of the capitol city to the people Karina and Tristan have known since they were children. Danger lurks around every corner. Discerning who to trust is paramount to staying alive and discovering the location of the Temple of Soter. Yet, to Karina’s horror, Faramos’s reach finds them time and again. The longer they are forced to dawdle, the more people are affected by the growing panic in Soter, and the ...

The Secret

March and April 2014 Wrap Up

I can't believe it's May already! This year is going so fast... Anyway! Here's my wrap up for March and April!

March:

Banished (The Blackhart Legacy, #1)  Dandelion Clocks  Zom-B Gladiator (Zom-B, #6)

1. Banished by Liz De Jager
2. Maggot Moon by Sally Gardner
3. Dandelion Clocks by Rebecca Westcott
4. Zom-B Gladiator by Darren Shan

April:

More Than This  Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2)  Divergent (Divergent, #1)

1. More Than This by Patrick Ness
3. Divergent by Veronica Roth
4. Insurgent by Veronica Roth

I've read a mix of stuff these last two months and I actually really enjoyed each book that I read! Harry Potter and the two Divergent books were rereads, and I really enjoyed returning to both series - I don't reread much so it's been really great. Banished was excellent, as expected (I might review it at some point - I have got half a review typed up somewhere so I'll finish that hopefully soon!). I wasn't sure what to expect from Maggot Moon and although it was really weird I really enjoyed it. Zom-B Gladiator was another great instalment of the Zom-B series, and I can't wait for more!

I don't really have a favourite book since they were all so great! I can't choose, so I won't ;)

Reviews posted:


New books this month:

Sorry for the super messy table in the background... :P 

I only got two physical books in the last two months - so huge thanks to Hot Key Books for Love Letters to the Dead and to Hodder & Stoughton for The Edge of the Water! Can't wait to read Love Letters and I haven't read the first book to The Edge of the Water so I'll see about getting myself a copy of that. 

I also got a few books from NetGalley (I couldn't help myself...) which I'm super excited about! 


Sorry for the small picture! The books are:

Between The Lives by Jessica Shirvington
Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski
Murder Most Unladylike by Robin Stevens
Smart by Kim Slater
The Rain by Virginia Bergin

Thanks to Macmillan, Orchard Books and Random House for these titles! 

Finally here are some books that are coming out in the UK in May to look forward to! 

The Bubble Wrap Boy  The Worst Girlfriend in the World  The Glass Bird Girl
We Were Liars  Out of Control  City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)

What did you read in April?
Have you read any of these books?
What are you most looking forward to in May?



Nhận xét

Popular Posts

SWORD OF SOTER by @RaleneBurke w/ @PrismBookTours #GuestPost #SOSPrism #Giveaway

On Tour with Prism Book Tours Sword of Soter (Sacred Armor Trilogy #2) By Ralene Burke YA Fantasy, Christian Paperback & ebook, 275 Pages September 25th 2019 by Elk Lake Publishing Inc NEW KINGDOM. NEW FRIENDS. NEW DANGERS. NOT EVERYONE CAN BE TRUSTED … Karina, Tristian, Rashka, and Sam venture forth into the wilderness of Soter on the next leg of their quest to retrieve the Armor of the Creator. With the ancient evil already affecting the kingdom, nothing in Soter is what it seems—from what skulks beneath the canopies of the woods to what lies within the sleek white and gold of the capitol city to the people Karina and Tristan have known since they were children. Danger lurks around every corner. Discerning who to trust is paramount to staying alive and discovering the location of the Temple of Soter. Yet, to Karina’s horror, Faramos’s reach finds them time and again. The longer they are forced to dawdle, the more people are affected by the growing panic in Soter, and the ...

Grand Finale: CLAIMING THE DRAKOS HEIR by @JenniferFaye34 w/ @PrismBookTours #Giveaway #Free #Bookmark

On Tour with Prism Book Tours Book Tour Grand Finale for Claiming the Drakos Heir By Jennifer Faye We hope you enjoyed the tour! If you missed any of the stops you'll find snippets, as well as the link to each full post, below: Launch - Note from the Author Hi. :-) Thank you for joining me with the launch for the second book in the Greek Island Brides trilogy ~ CLAIMING THE DRAKOS HEIR. When a freak accident kills Popi’s adopted sister and brother-in-law, she is left carrying her sister’s baby. Agreeing to be a surrogate had been a big decision for Popi and one she hadn’t taken lightly. And now that her sister is gone, it is up to Popi to step up and raise the child of her heart. . . It's All About the Romance - Excerpt Her life was about to change in so many ways, as the baby was due in a couple of weeks. Not long at all— Knock-knock. Knock-knock. So much for ignoring them. “Anyone home?” A male voice called out through the open window. Who could that be? Popi wasn’t expecti...

Book Review: Department 19 by Will Hill

Title:  Department 19 Author:  Will Hill Series:   Department 19, #1 Pages:   489 Publisher:  HarperCollins Children's Books Date of Publication:  1st September, 2011 Source:  Bought Synopsis from Goodreads: Jamie Carpenter's life will never be the same. His father is dead, his mother is missing, and he was just rescued by an enormous man named Frankenstein. Jamie is brought to Department 19, where he is pulled into a secret organization responsible for policing the supernatural, founded more than a century ago by Abraham Van Helsing and the other survivors of Dracula. Aided by Frankenstein's monster, a beautiful vampire girl with her own agenda, and the members of the agency, Jamie must attempt to save his mother from a terrifyingly powerful vampire. "Department 19" takes us through history, across Europe, and beyond - from the cobbled streets of Victorian London to prohibition-era New York, from the icy wastes of Arctic Russia to the treac...

Free $100