Chuyển đến nội dung chính

SWORD OF SOTER by @RaleneBurke w/ @PrismBookTours #GuestPost #SOSPrism #Giveaway

On Tour with Prism Book Tours Sword of Soter (Sacred Armor Trilogy #2) By Ralene Burke YA Fantasy, Christian Paperback & ebook, 275 Pages September 25th 2019 by Elk Lake Publishing Inc NEW KINGDOM. NEW FRIENDS. NEW DANGERS. NOT EVERYONE CAN BE TRUSTED … Karina, Tristian, Rashka, and Sam venture forth into the wilderness of Soter on the next leg of their quest to retrieve the Armor of the Creator. With the ancient evil already affecting the kingdom, nothing in Soter is what it seems—from what skulks beneath the canopies of the woods to what lies within the sleek white and gold of the capitol city to the people Karina and Tristan have known since they were children. Danger lurks around every corner. Discerning who to trust is paramount to staying alive and discovering the location of the Temple of Soter. Yet, to Karina’s horror, Faramos’s reach finds them time and again. The longer they are forced to dawdle, the more people are affected by the growing panic in Soter, and the ...

The Secret

Guest Post: My Favourite Things by Sarah Alderson

Hello! Today I have a great guest post from Sarah Alderson telling us all about her favourite things, as part of the blog tour for Out of Control, Sarah's her latest novel for young adults. The book's out now and I'm halfway through - I definitely recommend that you pick it up. I hope you enjoy the guest post!
__________

My favourite things…

Favourite City…
New York! Where Out of Control is set. I love the food, the energy, the fashion, the characters, the smell. I love the village and I love Brooklyn. I love how many nationalities there are there and how intense it is.

Favourite book… this changes all the time. This year it would have to be The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt. I adored it. Also Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor. She always blows me away with her writing.

Favourite TV show… Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It’s so brilliantly written. I just adored it. It was also one of the first shows to depict a really awesome female protagonist who knew how to rescue herself. I’m also addicted to Game of Thrones, Mad Men and Vikings.

Favourite movie… probably Terminator or Alien. Or Spiderman. I grew up in the 80s. Spidey was on TV every Saturday morning and my best friend would call me up to make sure I was up to watch it. We had such a crush on him, even though he was a cartoon. And Reese in Terminator was one of my first film crushes.

Favourite chill out activity… I live in Bali so that would be a massage followed by a margarita with my girlfriends!

Favourite food… Chocolate. Sushi. In that order.

Favourite thing I can’t live without… My Macbook Air and my Spotify subscription. I can’t write without music and I can’t write without my laptop. I type really fast. In fact it’s the one skill I am most proud of. I can type about 80 words a minute which means I can write as fast as I think and also means I can write a book in about 4 weeks if I push it.

Favourite character from one of my books… I do have a crush on Jay from Out of Control. When he kisses Liva in the alleyway…just woah…probably the hottest kiss I’ve ever written. They have smokin’ chemistry. But I also love Demos from Hunting Lila (so misunderstood) and Cyrus (he’s funny, athletic, has mad skills and is incredibly smart to boot).

__________

When 17 year old Liva witnesses a brutal murder she’s taken into police custody for her own protection. But when the police station is attacked and bullets start flying it becomes clear that Liva is not just a witness, she’s a target.

Together with a car thief called Jay, Liva manages to escape the massacre but now the two of them are alone in New York, trying to outrun and outwit two killers who will stop at nothing to find them.

When you live on the edge, there’s a long way to fall.


__________


I'd like to say a huge thank you to Sarah for this fab post! I was hoping to get my review out earlier this week but alas I did not, but do look out for that next week. Also, don't forget to stop by the other posts on the blog tour and to check out Out of Control!


Nhận xét

Popular Posts

SWORD OF SOTER by @RaleneBurke w/ @PrismBookTours #GuestPost #SOSPrism #Giveaway

On Tour with Prism Book Tours Sword of Soter (Sacred Armor Trilogy #2) By Ralene Burke YA Fantasy, Christian Paperback & ebook, 275 Pages September 25th 2019 by Elk Lake Publishing Inc NEW KINGDOM. NEW FRIENDS. NEW DANGERS. NOT EVERYONE CAN BE TRUSTED … Karina, Tristian, Rashka, and Sam venture forth into the wilderness of Soter on the next leg of their quest to retrieve the Armor of the Creator. With the ancient evil already affecting the kingdom, nothing in Soter is what it seems—from what skulks beneath the canopies of the woods to what lies within the sleek white and gold of the capitol city to the people Karina and Tristan have known since they were children. Danger lurks around every corner. Discerning who to trust is paramount to staying alive and discovering the location of the Temple of Soter. Yet, to Karina’s horror, Faramos’s reach finds them time and again. The longer they are forced to dawdle, the more people are affected by the growing panic in Soter, and the ...

Grand Finale: CLAIMING THE DRAKOS HEIR by @JenniferFaye34 w/ @PrismBookTours #Giveaway #Free #Bookmark

On Tour with Prism Book Tours Book Tour Grand Finale for Claiming the Drakos Heir By Jennifer Faye We hope you enjoyed the tour! If you missed any of the stops you'll find snippets, as well as the link to each full post, below: Launch - Note from the Author Hi. :-) Thank you for joining me with the launch for the second book in the Greek Island Brides trilogy ~ CLAIMING THE DRAKOS HEIR. When a freak accident kills Popi’s adopted sister and brother-in-law, she is left carrying her sister’s baby. Agreeing to be a surrogate had been a big decision for Popi and one she hadn’t taken lightly. And now that her sister is gone, it is up to Popi to step up and raise the child of her heart. . . It's All About the Romance - Excerpt Her life was about to change in so many ways, as the baby was due in a couple of weeks. Not long at all— Knock-knock. Knock-knock. So much for ignoring them. “Anyone home?” A male voice called out through the open window. Who could that be? Popi wasn’t expecti...

Book Review: Department 19 by Will Hill

Title:  Department 19 Author:  Will Hill Series:   Department 19, #1 Pages:   489 Publisher:  HarperCollins Children's Books Date of Publication:  1st September, 2011 Source:  Bought Synopsis from Goodreads: Jamie Carpenter's life will never be the same. His father is dead, his mother is missing, and he was just rescued by an enormous man named Frankenstein. Jamie is brought to Department 19, where he is pulled into a secret organization responsible for policing the supernatural, founded more than a century ago by Abraham Van Helsing and the other survivors of Dracula. Aided by Frankenstein's monster, a beautiful vampire girl with her own agenda, and the members of the agency, Jamie must attempt to save his mother from a terrifyingly powerful vampire. "Department 19" takes us through history, across Europe, and beyond - from the cobbled streets of Victorian London to prohibition-era New York, from the icy wastes of Arctic Russia to the treac...

Free $100