Chuyển đến nội dung chính

SWORD OF SOTER by @RaleneBurke w/ @PrismBookTours #GuestPost #SOSPrism #Giveaway

On Tour with Prism Book Tours Sword of Soter (Sacred Armor Trilogy #2) By Ralene Burke YA Fantasy, Christian Paperback & ebook, 275 Pages September 25th 2019 by Elk Lake Publishing Inc NEW KINGDOM. NEW FRIENDS. NEW DANGERS. NOT EVERYONE CAN BE TRUSTED … Karina, Tristian, Rashka, and Sam venture forth into the wilderness of Soter on the next leg of their quest to retrieve the Armor of the Creator. With the ancient evil already affecting the kingdom, nothing in Soter is what it seems—from what skulks beneath the canopies of the woods to what lies within the sleek white and gold of the capitol city to the people Karina and Tristan have known since they were children. Danger lurks around every corner. Discerning who to trust is paramount to staying alive and discovering the location of the Temple of Soter. Yet, to Karina’s horror, Faramos’s reach finds them time and again. The longer they are forced to dawdle, the more people are affected by the growing panic in Soter, and the ...

The Secret

February 2013 Wrap Up

Hello and welcome to my wrap up for February! I've done really badly this month. I guess it's the shortest month of the year so that's my excuse. A crappy one, I know... Anyway. Here's what I read in February!

The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3)  Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2)  The Hanged Man Rises

1. The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
2. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
3. The Hanged Man Rises by Sarah Naughton
4. The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson (reread) (link to old review)

I really enjoyed The Indigo Spell and just like the previous book in the Bloodlines series, The Golden Lily, it ended on a huge cliffhanger that's left me needing book four now! Scarlet was really good, although not quite as good as Cinder I really enjoyed it. It took me two weeks though, not sure what happened there. The Hanged Man Rises was really good, and I have a guest post from the author here, as well as my review which is linked above. Lastly, I'm rereading The Name of the Star because I've forgotten everything that happens at the end and I'm going to read The Madness Underneath next. I can't wait - these books are so awesome and YOU REALLY HAVE TO READ THEM. So obviously, my favourite book of the month is:

THE NAME OF THE STAR by Maureen Johnson

The Name of the Star (Shades of London, #1)

Number of pages read this month: 1504
Average number of pages per book: 376

Here's what I'm looking forward to reading in March: 

The Madness Underneath (Shades of London, #2)  Requiem (Delirium, #3)  Zom-B City (Zom-B, #3)

And here are some other books that are being released in the UK in March!

Hidden (Guardians of Time, #1)    
    Girl of Nightmares (Anna, #2)

I also thought I would mention that I have a guest post from Sarah Naughton, author of The Hanged Man Rises, talking about what she thinks of ghosts. I also wrote a review of the book here, and both of them need comments... If you have time, I'd really appreciate it!

Also, lastly, I was interviewed today by the awesome Lucy from Queen of Contemporary, so if you'd like to check that out here's the link!

What have you read this month? Did you like it, did you not? What are you looking forward to reading next month? Let me know in the comments!

Nhận xét

Popular Posts

SWORD OF SOTER by @RaleneBurke w/ @PrismBookTours #GuestPost #SOSPrism #Giveaway

On Tour with Prism Book Tours Sword of Soter (Sacred Armor Trilogy #2) By Ralene Burke YA Fantasy, Christian Paperback & ebook, 275 Pages September 25th 2019 by Elk Lake Publishing Inc NEW KINGDOM. NEW FRIENDS. NEW DANGERS. NOT EVERYONE CAN BE TRUSTED … Karina, Tristian, Rashka, and Sam venture forth into the wilderness of Soter on the next leg of their quest to retrieve the Armor of the Creator. With the ancient evil already affecting the kingdom, nothing in Soter is what it seems—from what skulks beneath the canopies of the woods to what lies within the sleek white and gold of the capitol city to the people Karina and Tristan have known since they were children. Danger lurks around every corner. Discerning who to trust is paramount to staying alive and discovering the location of the Temple of Soter. Yet, to Karina’s horror, Faramos’s reach finds them time and again. The longer they are forced to dawdle, the more people are affected by the growing panic in Soter, and the ...

Grand Finale: CLAIMING THE DRAKOS HEIR by @JenniferFaye34 w/ @PrismBookTours #Giveaway #Free #Bookmark

On Tour with Prism Book Tours Book Tour Grand Finale for Claiming the Drakos Heir By Jennifer Faye We hope you enjoyed the tour! If you missed any of the stops you'll find snippets, as well as the link to each full post, below: Launch - Note from the Author Hi. :-) Thank you for joining me with the launch for the second book in the Greek Island Brides trilogy ~ CLAIMING THE DRAKOS HEIR. When a freak accident kills Popi’s adopted sister and brother-in-law, she is left carrying her sister’s baby. Agreeing to be a surrogate had been a big decision for Popi and one she hadn’t taken lightly. And now that her sister is gone, it is up to Popi to step up and raise the child of her heart. . . It's All About the Romance - Excerpt Her life was about to change in so many ways, as the baby was due in a couple of weeks. Not long at all— Knock-knock. Knock-knock. So much for ignoring them. “Anyone home?” A male voice called out through the open window. Who could that be? Popi wasn’t expecti...

Book Review: Department 19 by Will Hill

Title:  Department 19 Author:  Will Hill Series:   Department 19, #1 Pages:   489 Publisher:  HarperCollins Children's Books Date of Publication:  1st September, 2011 Source:  Bought Synopsis from Goodreads: Jamie Carpenter's life will never be the same. His father is dead, his mother is missing, and he was just rescued by an enormous man named Frankenstein. Jamie is brought to Department 19, where he is pulled into a secret organization responsible for policing the supernatural, founded more than a century ago by Abraham Van Helsing and the other survivors of Dracula. Aided by Frankenstein's monster, a beautiful vampire girl with her own agenda, and the members of the agency, Jamie must attempt to save his mother from a terrifyingly powerful vampire. "Department 19" takes us through history, across Europe, and beyond - from the cobbled streets of Victorian London to prohibition-era New York, from the icy wastes of Arctic Russia to the treac...

Free $100